Club was chartered in 1940, and has a current membership of over 500.
• Member of the Ontario Federation of Anglers and Hunters,
we also maintain a close relationship with
• Canadian Wildlife Federation
• Ducks Unlimited Canada
• Huron Perth Wild Turkey Association
• Ausable-Bayfield Conservation Association
The club owns an 80 acre farm located on Fish and Game Line
acquired from the estate of a charter member.
This property allows members the opportunity to use any
or all of the following ammenitites
• 100 yard and 200 yard rifle range available
• restricted range
• 3D Archery Course open Spring and Summer
• Spring, Summer and Winter sporting clay range.
Open at 10am on Saturdays.
The club makes many donations annually,
mainly to local groups in and around Clinton.
The club maintains a close association with the Town of Clinton,
providing the community with the use of Club owned land
at the corner of Alma & Erie Streets as a ball diamond for local youth.